Popular Posts

2011/07/21

The 'Why I made this Blog' post.

It's coming close to the end of my first year here in Korea and sometimes...well, sometimes I wished so hard that there was guide on how to live here. God only knows how much I struggled through the first month of living here despite having some amazing co-workers and even more amazing friends. That struggle is still going on as I continue on into my second year here in Korea.

Information is so hard to come by, despite the thousands of other foreigners that keep blogs just like this. I can't say that this will be the most perfect guide. Or even the best one. All I hope to accomplish with this blog is to help others out there just like me. A single place for us foreigners to find all the help they can get living in a gorgeous place like Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment